



No news on the teeth front tonight so I shall take the time to introduce the family. First is Looeeze the Airedale. She is the dearest and naughtiest of my family. The gentleman with the ring in his mouth is my beloved Dingo. I inherited him after a prolonged session of Black Angus cow chasing had him threatened with death. I had to fence our garden with 6 foot chain link fencing to keep him in but he's worth every penny. The snooty grey cat with his own quilt is another stray who showed up on my doorstep one day and has taken over the house. Smokey may not be a very original name but it suits him. He is a night time cat and destroys the house, opens cupboards and tips over the garbage cans at 3 a.m. We don't let him out at night anymore because of the coyotes.
I'm also including a picture of my husband with the two dogs. I knitted the mask for him for cold walks with the dogs before bed.
And lastly, here is one of my quilts which won a First place at a quilt show last year.
Now you have met us all. I'll tell you more about us over the next few months.

1 comment:
Hi Ellie:
Good luck on the dental work!! I have a fear of dentists too, but found one that specialized in people like me and that really helped. Love your quilt too!! Looks like you figured out how to add pictures to your blog!
Jacqui
Post a Comment